Teach Maths or Science in Kent through a Government Funded Project
The Quantum Scholars Programme is a project led by six South East England Maths Hubs. The project is fully supported by the UK government to recruit high-quality internationally trained Maths and Science specialists to work in leading schools throughout the south east of England.
Not only will you have the long-term opportunity to teach in a leading school in England, you’ll receive outstanding subject-specific CPD, ongoing support from a school-based mentor, the opportunity to gain further professional qualifications and gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current pedagogy.
What is a Maths Hub?
A Maths Hubs programme brings together mathematics education professionals in a collaborative national network of 35 hubs, each locally led by an outstanding school or college, to develop and spread excellent practice, for the benefit of all pupils and students.
Why Teach Maths or Physics in England through the Quantum Scholars Programme?
By joining this prestigious programme, you will:
- Teach in a leading school in England at the forefront of Maths and Science education
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction at a London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from an extensive Maths Hub network
- Be fully supported with subject-specific CPD
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA from a leading UK University and participate in classroom-based research
To find out more about this unique and wonderful opportunity please send your CV and covering letter : email@example.com