Teach Maths or Science to middle/high school students in England through a Government Funded Program!
A wonderful and unique opportunity is available to certified Maths and Science middle/high school teachers to teach in long term positions in England from either January 2019 or September 2019.
We provide comprehensive support to all certified teachers interested in working in the UK along with guidance and support during the visa process.
A financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates.
We fully support you in your transition to work in the UK. Our services are inclusive of, and not limited to; Visa information, assistance with accommodation, flights & travel arrangements, including airport pickup.
The project is fully support by the Department for Education to recruit high-quality internationally trained and certified Maths and Science specialists to work in leading schools throughout the south east of England.
Not only will you have the long term opportunity to teach in a leading school in England, you’ll receive outstanding subject-specific CPD, ongoing support from a school based mentor, the opportunity to gain further professional qualifications and gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current pedagogy.
Why Teach Maths or Physics in England through the Quantum Scholars Programme?
By joining this prestigious programme, you will:
- Teach in a leading school in England at the forefront for Maths and Science education
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your character and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction at a London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD